CallingMart Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
The CallingMart Rewards program is a customer-based loyalty program that rewards our members through a point-based system. Upon signing up for My Wireless Account at CallingMart.com, members are automatically enrolled in the rewards program subject to the Terms and Conditions as stated below.
CallingMart Rewards Program Terms and Conditions are effective June 1, 2009. (Updated on November 1, 2017)
- CallingMart rewards program is free for all customers with registered My Wireless Account at CallingMart.com
- Customer must register for an account at CallingMart to get automatically enrolled to the rewards program
- Each reward point is worth $0.01 and reward points are based on the retail cost
of the product.
- Reward points are non-transferrable
- Points can be earned on every purchase of any products.
- Points accumulate automatically and can be redeemed on succeeding purchases of any product.
- 100% of the earned points in your account will be credited to your purchase
- No partial crediting is allowed. Partial crediting may only be applied if available reward points exceed the total purchase price
- In certain occasions or based on your monthly volume, we will be offering double or triple points
- All member accounts must be in good standing at the time of enrollment. Any member account that is not in good standing at the time of enrollment will not be eligible for enrollment in the program and all reward points will be forfeited.
- All reward points will be forfeited if a chargeback case is filed for any purchase under the registered account.
- All member accounts must be billed in U.S. dollars.
- The point system is subject to change without notice. In certain occasions, we might be offering double or triple points on some products.
- CallingMart reserves the right to alter or terminate the Rewards Program and amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice, including but not limited to the Rewards Program point system. In case of disputes, the decision of the company shall be final.
- Fraudulent Activities are prohibited and we will take any measure to prosecute to the fullest extent of law. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in forfeiture of accrued points as well as cancellation of your CallingMart account.
- We have the right to hold your reward points redemption if fraudulent activity is suspected and we can terminate your account at any time. Any large amount of transaction will be investigated for fraudulent activities.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the program, eligibility of points for accrual, conversion of points or redemptions of rewards will be resolved by CallingMart at its sole discretion.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws (excluding conflicts of law provisions) of Delaware.
Reward Points Accrual
- Each Member enrolled in the program will accrue points in his/ her account for every eligible dollar purchase on his/ her CallingMart Account
- You will not accrue points in your account for the dollar amount of any charge processed prior to the enrollment date.
- Points accrued are non-transferrable to any person or entity and cannot be transferred to any other account.
Reward Points Redemption
- The request for conversion of points from the rewards program account to a purchase must be made at the time of purchase. All points in the account will be applied to the purchase balance due with any balance or remaining points credited back to your account.
- Once accrued points in your program account have been applied to a purchase, the points cannot be converted back into your program account.
- If the reward points are redeemed for a refill PIN that is proved to be defective, CallingMart will replace the PIN or credit back the used reward points but we will not issue a monetary refund.
Reward Points Forfeiture
- If, for any reason we cancel any account (including Chargeback cases, fraudulent activities), any points accrued in your account will be forfeited.
- Points earned from returned PINs / refunded transactions will be retracted and will change the total points accrued in your account.
Monthly Volume Purchases Bonus Rewards Program
- We have incorporated our Monthly Volume Purchases Cash Back program with our CallingMart Rewards program. Additional points will be applied to the order that has reached the minimum monthly volume purchase amount based on the following Bonus Points system:
|Monthly Volume Purchase
|$501 to $1,999
||Double Points (2x)
|$2,000 or more
||Triple Points (3x)
- Monthly Volume Amount resets to 0 at the beginning of the new month but the accrued reward points will continue to accumulate until you elect to use them for a purchase.
- With the new Rewards Program in place, Monthly Volume Purchases Cash Back is now converted to reward points and will no longer be applied as monetary credit to your account or sent as check.
We reserve the right to add to and/or change the CallingMart Rewards program ("program") Terms & Conditions at any time. This means, for example, that we may change the number of points earned for spending, or the number of points required to redeem rewards, impose caps and/or fees on earning and/or redeeming points, increase or impose an annual and/or other program fees and/or cancel rewards. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate the program with one months' prior notice. During the one-month notice period, we may change or cancel some or all of the then-current rewards. The Members right to earn points and redeem accumulated points will terminate one month after we give you this notice.