1. Dial Access Number in your country:.
2. When you hear the prompt, you can select another prompt language:
Press…*0 for English; *1 for Spanish; *2 for Bulgarian; *3 for Polish;
*4 for Tagalog; *5 for Portuguese; *6 for Russian; *7 for Romanian;
*8 for Mandarin; *9 for Arabic.
3. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
4. Dial destination number:
-- For calls to/within the US and Canada: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
-- For calls to other countries: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
• If no connection is established in 30 seconds:
Press star, star, pound, zero (**#0) and the number will automatically redial.
• To dial a different number after a call is completed:
Stay on the line, press star, star (**) and then dial a new number.
For questions regarding connection quality, please contact card's Technical Support at 1-888-662-3506.